Wholesale Black Nitrile Disposable Gloves Powder Free - 5.5 Mil provide protection against Fentanyl and are chemo tested. These Sensitive Skin Nitrile Gloves are created with patented technology, LOW DERMA™ ; this technology provides protection from sulfurs, proteins and chemical accelerators that cause allergic reactions. Nitrile gloves are puncture and tear resistant and conform to the shape of your hand, resulting in a slightly tighter fit.
- Powder free, non-sterile
- Granted the “Low Dermatitis Potential” claim by USFDA for protection from Type 1 and Type 4 Hypersensitivity
- No sulfur or accelerators that cause allergic reactions
- Extremely low chemical residual, latex free
- Textured fingertips and excellent tactile sensitivity
- Improved elasticity for reduced hand fatigue
- Improved chemical permeation resistance (resistance to chemotherapy drugs, chemicals and oils)
- 100 gloves per box; 10 boxes per case
- 1000 gloves per case
- Material: nitrile
- Thickness: 5.5 mil
- Glove length: 10.5"
- Color: black
- Sizes: x-small, small, medium, large, and x-large
CAUTION: Use the permeation test results for safe reference when handling these Chemotherapy Drugs and Fentanyl Citrate. It is the users responsibility to review the drug labeling or material safety sheet for chemicals being used to determine an adequate level of protection for intended use. Components used in making gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. Please consult a physician should this occur.
WARNING: Not recommended for use with Carmustine and Thiotepa