Welcome to ercwipe.com. ERC Wiping Products provides website features to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at ercwipe.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit ercwipe.com or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ERC Wiping Products, or licensed by ERC Wiping Products from the copyright owner, and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of ERC Wiping Products and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this website is the property of ERC Wiping Product or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
ERC WIPING PRODUCTS, ERC, ERCWIPE.COM, COLORDENTIFY, COLORDENTIFY.COM, ENDURANCE EQUIPMENT & SURFACE WIPES, PERFORMANCE WIPES, RELIANCE WIPES, WE MAKE WIPING EASY, MAX ROLL, and other ercwipe.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of ERC Wiping Products in the U.S. and/or other countries. ERC Wiping Products' trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ERC Wiping Products, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ERC Wiping Products. All other trademarks not owned by ERC Wiping Products that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ERC Wiping Products.
Permitted Use of the Site; Restrictions
You will access and use the Site solely for your personal purposes. You will not post, publish, reproduce, transmit, distribute or otherwise view, use or exploit the Site or any Content in a manner that: (1) is inconsistent with this Agreement; (2) violates any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or order, or (3) could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Content includes subject matter that is owned by us or other third parties and is protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Site or the Content may violate such intellectual property laws or other laws relating to privacy and publicity. The violation of such laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
You agree that you will not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. You will not impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or misrepresent the origin of any information that you provide to us. You agree that your use of the Site will at all times be for a lawful purpose and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your use of the Site. Possible evidence of use of this Site for illegal purposes may be provided to law enforcement authorities.
You will not transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through the Site any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming (collectively, "Viruses"). We do not have an obligation to detect the presence of such Viruses. If you download software or any other Content from the Site, you do so at your own risk.
You shall ensure that all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or sites you use to access, visit, or use the Site does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Site, or impede or interfere with others' access, visitation and/or use of the Site. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately disconnect from the Site any equipment, hardware, software, product and/or Sites causing interference with us, our licensors, vendors, service providers, the Site or any Content.
You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Site by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Site, for example, by authorizing or allowing access to your account/profile or any computer, mobile or other device on which the Site resides or is accessible.
You acknowledge that we have not reviewed and do not necessarily endorse the Content of sites, applications, destinations or sites linked to or accessible from this Site and are not responsible for the Content or actions of any other sites, applications, destinations or sites. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or site is at your sole risk.
You must comply with all local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign laws, rules, and regulations (including applicable import and export control laws, rules, and regulations of the United States and other countries) in accessing and using the Site, and will immediately notify us if you learn of or suspect a security breach or any illegal activity in connection with the Site. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Content that is provided by us, our licensors, vendors and/or providers, including without limitation photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, trademarks, trade names, Site marks and other brand identifiers, the organization, design, compilation, and "look and feel" of the Site, and all advertising thereon, is protected by local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, rules, and regulations, and is the property of us or our licensors, vendors and/or service providers.
License and Website Access
ERC Wiping Products grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ERC Wiping Products. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ERC Wiping Products. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ERC Wiping Products without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing ERC Wiping Products' name or trademarks without the express written consent of ERC Wiping Products. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ERC Wiping Products. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of ercwipe.com so long as the link does not portray ERC Wiping Products, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any ERC Wiping Products' logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
You may not, nor may you allow others, to directly or indirectly, do any of the following for any reason:
● access and/or use anyone else's account registration information, or access, visit and/or use the Site by use of anyone else's account/profile and/or account registration information;
● authorize or permit anyone else to access and/or use your account registration information, or access, visit and/or use the Site by use of your account/profile and/or registration information or impersonate, imitate or pretend to be somebody else;
● except as permitted by us, make any commercial, advertising, promotional, or marketing use of the Site and/or Content, including without limitation the photos, images, text, music, audio, videos, podcasts, trademarks, trade names, Site marks and other brand identifiers of us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers obtained on or through the Site, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law or as expressly permitted in writing by the Agreement, us or the Site;
● post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that constitutes junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters, phishing, advertising, and/or commercial offers,;
● forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content you may post, upload, transmit, send, or otherwise make available on or through the Site; ● use any bots, cheats, macros, scripts, or any form of auto-responder, or use any other automated process,;
● copy, harvest, crawl, index, scrape, spider, mine, gather, extract, compile, obtain, aggregate, capture, or store any Content;
● engage in personal attacks, use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content about an individual that is, abusive, intimidating, bullying, harassing, hateful, violent, or that victimizes, degrades, defiles or disparages an individual, on or through the Site;
● use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content about a group that is, hateful, violent, or that victimizes, degrades, defiles or disparages any group based on race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or otherwise engage in what we deem to be racism, sexism, ageism, religious intolerance, bigotry, ethnic slurs, or homophobia;
● use any language, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that may or is intended to enable, authorize, instruct, encourage, assist, suggest, or promote activities that incite violence, constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, or foreign law, rule or regulation, including without limitation defamation, child pornography, fraud, or invasion of privacy;
● use any language that is, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that is pornographic, obscene, sexually explicit, perverse, illicit, indecent, lewd, or lascivious;
● use any language, or post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that we deem to be offensive, immoral, vulgar, crude, harmful, violent, deceptive, or otherwise inappropriate;
● post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that you are bound to not disclose, by agreement, contract, fiduciary duty, employment relationship, or otherwise, such as insider information, proprietary and/or confidential information, or trade secrets;
● post, upload, transmit, send or otherwise make available on or through the Site any content that infringes, violates, or breaches the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of us, our licensors, vendors, other users, and/or any third party; copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, or erase any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary legends, symbols, marks, or notices on the Site, or attempt to circumvent any mechanisms for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of Content;
● copy, reproduce, modify, change, edit, crop, alter, revise, adapt, translate, enhance, reformat, remix, rearrange, resize, create derivative works of, move, remove, delete, erase, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, store, cache, aggregate, publish, post, display, distribute, broadcast, perform, transmit, rent, sell, share, sublicense, syndicate, or otherwise provide to others, or use any Content obtained on or through the Site, in whole or in part, except as permitted by law; or